- Lightly grease the dish with coconut oil and line with parchment.
- Use two long pieces of parchment, they must overlap in the middle of the pan about 2“. Use the parchment to lift out the mixture once it cools.
- Once lined, set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, MELT together Carob chips, Honey, Salt and Vanilla. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- While it melts together, CHOP UP the Sunflower seeds, Cashews and Pumpkin seeds and place in a large glass bowl.
- ADD Spirulina, brown Rice cereal, Sesame seeds and toss until mixed.
- Now pour your CAROB MIXTURE into the DRY MIXTURE and fold well.
- Using the silicone spatula, press mixture into casserole pan and place in the fridge.
- Once mixture is cooled, lift your parchment paper out of the dish, set on a cutting surface and chop the chews into squares.