- CHOP almonds into small chunks.
- GRIND the vanilla powder, chopped dates, dried cranberries, dried currants and sesame seeds.
- Combine with almonds and mix until the mixture is well combined and starts to come together. It should look like a thick, wet dough and should stick together when pressed between two fingers. Depending on how soft your dates are, you may need to add the water.
- ADD the buckwheat to the mixture and mix well.
- Form the dough into square bites with your fingers.
- Freeze them in an airtight container.