- The hazelnuts, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds should be chopped to about the size of the sunflower seeds, then added to the sunflower and sesame seeds and set aside.
- Grease a pan.
- In a saucepan, MIX honey and nut butter and heat until liquid, stirring well.
- ADD carob powder gradually and mix until smooth. Reduce heat.
- ADD nuts and seeds, half at a time, stirring constantly.
- Keep stirring until the nuts are fully coated with the honey mixture.
- Remove from heat and press carefully into the greased pan.
- Let it cool, then cut it with a warm knife into squares or bars.