The Sprouted Grain Wrap ‘Cheeselingo’ is very easy to make and is always a crowd-pleaser!
1. Cut crust in four quarters and spread lingonberry preserves on each of them.
2. Chop some almonds and cover preserves with them.
3. Add some cheese slices (Jarlsberg) over the almonds/preserves.
4. Make wraps, brush them lightly with olive oil and bake them for 10 min on each side at 350F.
- Sprouted Mash 7 Grain Flatzza Pizza Crust
- Lingonberry Preserves
- Cheese (Jarlsberg)
- Olive Oil
Keep them in a tight paper bag – they will be fine for a few days, no refrigeration needed.